The “EF Code-First” functionality provides a pretty nice code-centric way to work with data.
- · Develop without ever having to open a designer or define an XML mapping file, and start from a class
- · Define your model objects by simply writing “plain old classes” with no base classes required
- · Use a “convention over configuration” approach that enables database persistence without explicitly configuring anything
- · Optionally override the convention-based persistence and use a fluent code API to fully customize the persistence mapping. columbus oh website design
- Mapping entities to the database is quite complex
- There is no Model diagram