Here are several products from Adobe, which are quite useful to internet users.
- Adobe TimeTracker: It is another shot at basecamp, it has a standard Adobe user interface, it can easily integrated into a project tracking system, financial data system.
- Adobe Helium: A tool that helps designers to create animations, widgets and interactive content using HTML5 and CSS3. It also provide the web framework, such as the jQuery, and help you build your interactive content that will integrate seamlessly into your app or website. Is that interesting?
- Adobe Maestro: It has 100GB of storage, and support all file types, including audio and video. When there are changes or new files are created, it will syncs automatically.
- Adobe Business Catalyst: it is a one stop shop, provides the ability to sue HTML and CSS to design and customize the dev environment. You can customize the web forms, data capture and admin presentation. Your subscription is based on affordable.
- Adobe Drive 2: it can access to Adobe’s enterprise deployment tools, and it also provide the IUM(Internal Update Management).
There are also more adobe web products, and you can search on internet.